Hello, everyone today I would like to recommend Tiger kingdom at Mae Rim Chiang Mai. This place is very interesting and popular for the tourist also. You can enjoy with tiger closely. The staff will take care you closely while you play with tiger also. The tiger get to training for tame. and exactly you can touch them.
They are have four size of tiger. Which price depend on the size of tigers. The tigers are Indo-Chinese species.
The first is baby tigers, they're 3 - 4 month. They so cute and naughtily like a cat. You may be fall in love it.
The second, Medium tigers. They are approximately 12 - 16 month.
Next, Big tigers. They're under 18 month.
The last one is giant tigers.
The price rate for sightseeing
Small or baby tiger: 1,200 Baht
Medium tigers: 799 Bath
Big tigers: 799 Bath
Giant tigers: 1,300 baht.
Highlight of Tiger Kingdom
Of course, you can stay with them closely or lie down near the tigers and take a photo. Although they are tame, you must be careful.
Moreover, at Tiger kingdom in Mae Rim Chiang Mai, they are provide the food for you also. They have a buffet on 11.00 - 14.00 PM. While you eat food, you can see the big tigers in the land that that stay near the restaurant closely.





I want to visit here. I like baby tiger and I want to hug it. :)
ตอบลบ