Sunday Market Walking Street Shopping at Chiang Mai

        Chiang Mai is the one of best the beautiful place in Thailand. There is popular place for traveling.
Chiang Mai have identity by Lanna style such as architecture, temple, food, culture, dressing included local language and so on. They have surrounded by the big beautiful mountain. The atmosphere at Chiang Mai is very well. I confirm if you go to see there, you will fall in love in this place. If you like to shopping style Lanna and seeking the handicraft so I would like to recoommend Tha Phae walking street.

Sunday Market Walking Street Chiang Mai

          Sunday Market Walking Street Chiang Mai or Tha Phae walking street is the night market that very beautiful place.There is the most popular shopping for Thai people and foreigner.Moreover, They giving an instrumental performance of Lanna song that great and so sweet.

Tha Phae Walking Street Atmosphere          

     I went to there in the winter. At that time the atmosphere at Tha Phae was very nice. I feels comfort with the clean air. All the time I got sweet smell of the food that entice to eat. Along both of road full of many store. For example, Northern Thai food shop, drink shop, souvenir shop, handicraft shop, Lanna style cloth shop included painting rich picture.The merchant is local Chiang Mai people almostly.

There have many beautiful color light from the light bulb 

They have many type of food

Phad Thai is popular food. It very  delicious

Enjoy to eat with Thai dessert

Moreover, They giving an instrumental performance of Lanna song that great and so sweet.

Tha Phae Walking Street Highlights

Lanna style clothes. It's not too expensive.
The beautiful of Thai fabric

The souvenir Lanna style 
r

The artistic handicraft, they have many craft shop.

The fantastic painting that you unseen. That very interesting 


Sunday market walking street or Tha Phae walking street 
Opening hours: Sunday 16.00 - 24.00
 Location: Tha Phae to Ratchadamneon Road, Chiang Mai old city
Remarks: Beat time to go is after 17.00



ความคิดเห็น

  1. Very intersting place. I like to go there when I have a freetime.

    ตอบลบ
  2. Interesting place. I never go there before. Everything look interesting!!

    ตอบลบ
  3. I love Chiang mai i was born inChiang mai but i don’T know more about here thank you for recommended the good place.

    ตอบลบ
  4. WOW! There have a lot of things and many torists. I will go next Sunday.

    ตอบลบ
  5. II​ ever went​ before.​ There​ are​ not​ many​ Thai.

    ตอบลบ
  6. It a nice place to walk and find foods to eat. And you have another walking street to suggest?

    ตอบลบ
    คำตอบ
    1. Sure, I would like to recommend Saturday walking street or Wua Lay walking street. There like in this place. There have many silverware
      shop.

      ลบ
  7. Yesss!!!! Sunday market is my favorite market to go. Every time i go there i always but lots of food walk and eat i have so much fun every time i go there .

    ตอบลบ
    คำตอบ
    1. Yes. There have many shop. The food so delicious. Enjoy to walk with eating. Haha

      ลบ

แสดงความคิดเห็น